http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

September 24, 2010

friday fun: fair-licious: part 3

this post is long overdue...sorry about that!  when was the fair anyways...almost a month ago...crazy!  i have been busy, i guess...this is my last and final post about our wonderful fair...see you next year!



todd and i head back to the fair on saturday night and my mom watched the girls...thank you!  it happened to be the same night kiss was in concert.  the fair was crazy busy, it was a record day there and the crowd that night was really fun to watch...one of the best things to do at the fair is people watch and of course eat food...which is what we did!

since kiss was playing, they were doing 'kiss' face painting...so i asked this lady if i could get her picture...
just look at the make-up job...that is good!  i guess the line was long and the wait was almost 2 hours!  

one of our 'fair' rules is to try a new food each year...this year it was the pickle wrapped in cream cheese and meat...i forget what kind of meat, but it was so good!

of course we have standard foods we always get, which i think are the best of the best at the fair!
 so good, but i am sure so bad for you!

and the corn roast in the BEST!

and the cookies, sweet martha of course.  the lines on saturday night were about 40 people deep at both booths, so we got them on monday with grandma & grandpa.
 
they are typically stacked higher then this...and note this was our 3rd day at the fair...the first day we got the big bucket of cookies!

and on monday we went with the g'parents...and the girls had lots of fun jumping! 

k went first...and loved it!

and then mara...

have a happy weekend!  
and not bad...4 out of 5 days, i posted...YAY!

 

5 comments:

  1. FUN! I hope to take the kids next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the corn. Never tried the pickles. Yes I assure you they are BAD for you;) HA! Have a great weekend girl. I ate at Tavern on France yesterday for lunch and thought of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pickle thing...I should make some for the boys, bet they would love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this makes me want to go to the fair so bad!!! maybe this week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!! Love the roasted corn... wish I could have some right now!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa