http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

October 26, 2010

365 project...weeks 41, 42 & 43

yay, i am all caught up with 365 again!  i missed some pictures during my jury duty, but just 1 each week, which i am really impressed that is all i missed. i would have loved to get some pictures of the courtroom, but that was not an option!

here is week 41, 42 and 43!  crazy that the year is almost over and 2011 will be here before i know it.  

week 41:

week 42:

week 43:
i am glad i am back.  i have a list of fun topics to post in the upcoming weeks.  hope you are doing well!  happy tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. These are really cool. Now is it an actual scrapbook page or is it digital? I can't tell. I stopped scrapbooking when little chick was born. I feel sorry that I don't have books for her. Someday I need to do something about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for being caught up!! I love that you started adding those Ali Edwards brushes too -- they look great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your layouts. Beautiful job! I love how festive they are for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing...I LOVE this! All the little memories you captured...like that candle...that's stuff I'd like to remember for years and would trigger so many memories, just having a visual like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome..I hate to say the exact same thing as Sarah just said..but I LOVE THIS TOO!! Are you scrapbooking on your computer..or are these really hard pages? What do you use?
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa