http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

October 7, 2010

two little tots: sneak peak!

just a reminder that there are lots of goodies in shop right now on sale...check out the sale goodies section!

just a sneak peak of what i have been working on this week...and i am so happy they are done!  
any guesses?

i will show you them next week.
the laundry is calling my name today!
happy, happy thursday!

4 comments:

  1. oh, is somebody going to be a cupcake for halloween? that is my guess! i considered this for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhhh....this looks super Pottery Barn-y but even cuter! Can't wait to see what it's all about!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I know...but I'm not saying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so cute!! I think it looks cupcake like too... whatever it is I can't wait to see the whole thing!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa