it is starting to look like Christmas around here, which i love! it is one of my favorite holidays...and i am hoping this year to get things done ahead of time, so i can just enjoy it!
i didn't take one picture on Thanksgiving...i never picked up my camera, i just enjoyed the day, so here is week 48!
happy tuesday!


Your house looks cute. Gonna have to see it someday;)
ReplyDeleteI hear you about not picking up a camera sometimes. Guilty as charged.
ReplyDeleteCute girls! We are planning on cutting our own tree this year for the first time. I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI got my girls headbands from Claire's Boutique of all places. Do you have that where you live? I went there to buy a bunch of headbands for stocking stuffers and found them. Aren't they cute? My girls are so into headbands right now. Girls are fun! Don't cha think?
I didn't take a single photo over thanksgiving either. Didn't mind a bit. :) Your photo project is neat - is it a digital creation? What program do you use?
ReplyDelete