http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

November 5, 2010

fun friday...all good things come to an end...

so sad, but so true!  after 2 weeks of being on jury duty and the girls being either at grandma's, school or at home with nana...i think they were a little off schedule, sleepy and just out of sorts.
so it has been pay back time around here.  before jury duty...the girls were playing so well together.  their were not fights, hitting, biting, etc. going on around here...oh, that has all changed!

so...all good things come to an end...right?  i know it is another 'season' or 'phase' that we are in.  they are almost 3 1/2...and i think there is something about the 1/2 year mark...that just makes children crazy...a little out of sorts!

it was just too quiet in the house one day...and every mom knows when it gets too quiet, the kiddos are up to no good....
this is what i found!  mara had found a pen and decided to use the hallway wall as her paper.  now it would not have been that big of a deal, but i don't have the paint for this wall.  

so, today i am thankful for...

a little rubbing alcohol took all of the pen off my walls...thank goodness!

i am hoping this little 'phase' of out of sorts children will be leaving my house very soon! 
happy weekend!

7 comments:

  1. oh no! haha It's not funny but it is a little bit... :)

    I hope things are back on schedule soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! But good tip to know about the rubbing alcohol. I'll have to keep that in my back pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So..you think it is the 1/2 year mark?? I never thought of that. But I do agree that these toddler mood shift happen in chunks..some chunks are longer and more exhausting. My 20 month old seems to be coming out of it..but I am just holding my breath for who is next on the needfull list..there is always someone waiting to take the last persons place...hey they have me to deal with all the time and I know I am WAY more unpredictable..sorry for the babble..
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. But it's so interesting, what she draw. Can you see anything in her picture? I can see a baby boy and a monkey head :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good tip - I'm sure I will need this soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. uh oh! im pretty sure ill need this tip too. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh oh! So glad it was able to come out! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa