http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

November 18, 2010

two little tots...holiday cuteness!

i feel like the holidays are right around the corner!  i want to enjoy the season and not feel the rush to get it all done at once...so i have started to add a few holiday items to the shop!

and because i love the holidays...with every $15.00 you spend in the shop, you will receive a set of free chubby button hair clips...

the shop has been updated with 12 new items!

 some new  messy flower clips for your cutie pie!

a few new crayon roll ups, which make the perfect stocking stuffers!

and  dollie sleeping bags...again great little gift to tuck in their stocking!

and some great hostess gifts are in the shop...for all of those holiday parties you will be going to!
perfect little gift a cute flour sack towel and your favorite hand soap!

and there are still some goodies on sale, like this little cute crayon roll up, perfect stocking stuffer!
i will be adding more and more goodies to the shop everyday, so go check them out!

today i am thankful for my old singer sewing machine...it is a hard working machine!
have you started your holiday shopping yet?  i have!
happy thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa! I have been reading your blog for quite sometime, can't remember how I stumbled across it though!!! I am subscribed via email, so I get your posts everyday. I love your creativity and you have a beautiful family. Just put in my first order with Two Little Tots, a crayon roll up for my niece's 4th birthday, I am sure she will love it! Thanks, Ashley

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa