http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

February 15, 2011

scrapbook tuesday!

i finished up the last pages for 2008 in mara's book last week.  now, i just need to get the rest of 2009 and 10 done.  oh, yeah and get kaylin's all caught up too!  one day at a time i keep telling myself.

here is something fun and a little different i did with an 18 month milestone page for her.  i used some baseball card sheets...I LOVE them!  and can't wait to use them some more. 

close up of the baseball card holder page:
i think the worst part of this page...just the cutting, which didn't take that long either.  it was really simple and a fun change!  and they fit perfect in an 8x10 book!

and the back side, is a little recap of pictures of mara from 2008!
there is a very good chance that i will use the same format in kaylin's book!  it is so easy and a fun way to use those extra pictures that didn't make a page in the book!

i have started to work on my project life for this year...aka: the girls' new format of books.  so far, i have collected special things from each month and put them in a folder.  i need to print some pictures and get them in the book!  i will share more once i get these books started!

share with us...are you working on project life this year?  if so, what does it look like for you?

3 comments:

  1. this is cute cute cute! I am doing Project Life Digital. I am just going to do about 3-4pages a month and label each page the month and year, so I don't stress about getting a photo a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa!

    Your pages look great. I have some page protectors that are all little squares that I've been using lately too for Kole's book. They are perfect for a bunch of random pictures!

    As far as that stitch goes, I can't remember where I got it! I've had it in my digital supplies folder for ages. Sorry that's no help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seriously so impressed with your scrapbooking....I am SO, SO , SO behind...Claire doesn't even have a book yet. Your posts always motivate me to get started on hers. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa