i had to change it up a little bit today, so here is my list of ten things on tuesday!
10. Danielle over at The Design Girl is giving my readers a deal this week only.
$10.00 off if you put your deposit this week. she is wonderful to work with!
9. I didn't get any scrapbooking pages done in the past week! I will have some done for next week!
8. I have meals planned for the whole week, which equals a good week around here!
7. Boot Camp class is kicking my butt...more coming on this
6. I have a love/hate relationship with the scale right now! One day it rocks, 2 days later not so much! What is up with that?!
5. K got her cast of yesterday!!! YAY!!! She is a new women, she told me!
4. hello 2/1/2011
3. Happy Birthday to my godson and nephew Andrew!
2. did you know we have had a total of 59 inches of snow this year! last year we only had 26 inches at this time, which leads me to my next point...
1. i am quiting winter...can i even do that? but, i am done, so done with this long, snowing and cold winter. i am sick of shoveling and i have no where to put the snow...it has to stop!
what about you...what would be on your ten things list today?

yay for your daughter!!! Though the pink cast was pretty cute! :)
ReplyDeleteI love Danielle too! She really is awesome to work with! I had 2 designs by her over the years :)
Yay! The cast is off! I'm sure she was happy to get that heavy thing off. That seemed really fast. How lOng did she have it on for?
ReplyDeleteAnxious to hear about this boot camp class you are taking. Sounds hard!
We are just enjoying the snow today and staying in doors being lazy! It's wonderful!
Love your new blog look!
I'd quit winter too if I could. my 10 would be:
ReplyDelete* Major ice storm today
* Girls' day with my favorite girl because of not having school
* I made dinner today for the next few nights
* I ate leftover ice cream cake and it was delicious
* I was able to schedule a blog post for tomorrow
* I enjoyed reading Scripture out
loud to my daughter
* Today is one of my best friends' birthday
* All new NCIS tonight!
* My Caleb is over the moon with the new trains he got for his birthday
* My hubby doesn't have to work tonight...whoo hoo!
i'm quiting too. so over it!
ReplyDelete