http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

March 4, 2011

5 things on friday!

sorry i have been mia a little this week.  we are just busy with life and i have not had a chance to get some post done.  so i thought i would do a quick post today...5 things we have been up to this week for a little recap to finish off the week!

5.  finished my storage closet!  and i LOVE it.  more coming in a 40 bag update!
4.  took bella for a walk...actually mara wanted to ride her bike.  let's just say i pushed her more then she rode!

3.  checking out schools and neighborhoods, has been a lot of work and stressful! 

2.  enjoying the garage for riding bikes...which leads me to #1 around here

1.  cabin FEVER has hit us hard in this house!  we had a bike ride in the snow and they asked to play with chalk...this was about the 10th time in the last few weeks...so i gave in the other day!
the colors just speak spring to me
i don't think our spring is coming anytime soon!
happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. SO SO SO ready for sidewalk chalk and bikes Melissa but alas, a little longer. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a little purging today too...can't wait till Ash Wednesday.
    I am ready for bikes and side walk chalk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dieing waiting to break out the bikes and sidewalk chalk. But, unfortunately they are talking at least 50 more inches of snow here in MN by the end of March. Yes, I said 50.

    I'm a new follower. Please stop by - I have some great giveaways going on and lots more coming up.

    Dawn @ Mom-a-Logues
    http://www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa