http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

April 26, 2011

scrapbook tuesday...finally!

i can't believe i am still so behind with the girls' scrapbooks.  i am still gathering things for their books for this year, but have not printed one picture off.  i need to work on getting some printed and then get an action plan together. 

a few weeks ago i worked on a few pages in kaylin's book.  i still have a lot more to go, since these are from 2008, so sad, but so true!
 
 
 
i hold punched their birthday invite...I LOVED that invite and the picture of them too.  look how little they were?  and those t-shirts...one of my favorites things to put them in at that age!

to finish up 2009 and 2010, i am thinking of doing a few more digital pages for their books.  i have not printed a lot of pictures from those years, so i figure do them digital and get more done...and i hope faster!  i will share a few next week with you.

as for keeping up with 2011, i am putting the whole project life for the girls' books on hold until Becky Higgins comes out with a few new products this summer.  in this blog post becky said they are working on a school & childhood scrapbooking...this sounds like something that might just fit the bill for me to get the girls' scrapbooks all caught up!
i wold love to hear how you stay on top of it?  please share any tips or tricks you have. 
happy tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. SO pretty, I love these! I think you do a fabulous job. I have a HUGE box filled with pictures, etc and someday I will be able to work on it but I don't forsee getting to it anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!! It is a struggle staying on top of it....Project Life has been a huge help!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa