http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

July 7, 2011

get your craft on = picture frames

this was a fun, cute and so simple craft project that the girls did last week with lily and her Ya-Ya!
supplies needed:
-frames from Micheal's for a buck!
-paint
-stickers and pre-painted wood shape
-glue
-cute picture

to speed up the project Ya-Ya painted the frames the night before.  she painted them the girls favorite colors...so sweet of her!
the girls with their cute frames!
making sweet memories together, it just melts my heart!

then they went to work with stickers and some little pre-painted wood pieces. and they turned out so cute!
and a close up
 now go get your craft on and have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your blog these days - full of how tos and great little tips. I've been talking up your rainbow to my Mom, who is a nanny - this is for her next! Thanks Melissa!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa