http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

July 14, 2011

get your craft on = Rainbow Fish!

We have been talking a lot about being nice and sharing around here the past few weeks.
It seems that the not-so-nice bug is going around our house and I am really not a big fan of it...
so I thought 'Rainbow Fish' would make a great craft project this week and it was so simple!

We first read the Rainbow Fish book and talked about how he was not very nice to his other fish friends for not sharing his shinning scales with them.  And in the end how happy he became after he started to share!

I know I saw this idea somewhere out there in blogland, but I can for the life remember where I found it...sorry!
Supplies Needed:
Construction Paper-blues, pink and green
Fish Shape {I free hand it}
Aluminum Foil {for the shinning scales}
Scissors and Glue sticks
Rainbow Fish Book

And the girls hard at work...
Cutting
Gluing
Done

Another little tip...I have found if I sit down and do the art/craft project with them...they enjoy it a lot more!
I have another fun art/craft project coming next week, so come on back!
Are you working on any fun art/craft projects this summer? 
Please share, I would love to hear/see them!

3 comments:

  1. That was my older son's favorite book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa!

    I LOVE the rainbow fish! So cute. We have that book and it has been forever since I read it to my girls. Thanks for the fun idea!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute craft! The girls did a good job!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa