http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

July 19, 2011

Weekend Review

Saturday: Fitted
Picture Source: Wild Ruffle
I got fitted on Saturday...for a new bra that is! 
After reading Get Fit by Cate over at Wild Ruffle,  there are some great tips over there, so please check out Wild Ruffle...Cate is a fashion queen!
Did you know that 8 out of 10 women are wearing the wrong size...crazy!
I figured it was time for some new bras and because Nordstrom is having their Anniversary sale right now.  
I picked up two new ones...and guess what, I was wearing the wrong size!
I didn't think I was since I was fitted 2 year ago, I guess you can change from year to year, which I had no idea.  I might just pick up one more before the sale is over, there are just too many great deals to miss out on.
I am loving my new bras...which, is great, since I have to wear one everyday!
Now, ladies go get fitted and run to Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

Sunday: Beached
The heat is back here in the Midwest!  Hot, hot, hot is in the forecast this whole week. 
I love the heat, so I am not complaining one bit.
But, when it is this hot I need the beach, so we packed up the car and spent the day on the St. Croix at the beach!  
It was great!
Happy Week!

5 comments:

  1. Aww how fun! Wish we lived that close to a beach! I'll have to go bra shopping soon too! Ha thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! I need to go bra shopping come to think of it. Melissa your girls are sooooo stinkin' adorable. And I must say I feel so proud to call you my cousin, this blog is amazing! I have questions for you about etsy cause I really want to start my own shop in the near future. Would you be up for questions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney-you are too sweet...thank you! Yes, please ask away about opening an Etsy shop...you can email me at melissakgruber@comcast.net.

    Hope you are doing well!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got sized at Victoria's Secret last year & I was way off! I have yet to hit the Nordie's sale...it is on my to-do list for this week :)
    Glad you had fun at the beach...love the girls suits..Kate has the same one (last year Baby Gap!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that on Oprah a couple of years ago - everybody is walking around in the incorrect size bra. The ladies at Victoria's Secret sized me wrong X 2!

    Those pics are adorable, as always. Such cuties!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa