With all of the heat and SUNSHINE we have been having here in the mid-west, I figure
a cute sun shine art project was in order.
So, on a really hot day, Mara and I made Suns!
Kaylin is not so much an art freak like me and Mara are.
Supplies Needed:
-Wax paper
-Yellow and orange tissue paper-cut up in little pieces
-Glue stick
-Scissors
-Cute little artist too!
Cutting
{I love the look on her face...concentrating so hard}
Gluing
{I helped with the gluing a little bit...just making sure we got a round circle and the lines for the sun rays}
Work in Progress
Finished!
{I cut it out of the wax paper when Mara was done}
My little Sunshine
The beauty of this project is there no right or wrong way...it is more just about gluing the tissue paper down. It really let thekids Mara make it her own, I just helped show where she should glue, so we got the shape of a sun!
Happy Crafting!
Cutting
{I love the look on her face...concentrating so hard}
Gluing
{I helped with the gluing a little bit...just making sure we got a round circle and the lines for the sun rays}
Work in Progress
Finished!
{I cut it out of the wax paper when Mara was done}
My little Sunshine
The beauty of this project is there no right or wrong way...it is more just about gluing the tissue paper down. It really let the
Happy Crafting!
thanks for the idea. my daughter will love this project!
ReplyDeletehttp://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/
oh you crafty momma...what a fun idea. love it!!
ReplyDeleteI love these - so pretty and what a fabulous way to celebrate Summer!!!
ReplyDelete