http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

September 26, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up!

Another great weekend around here at home and some great fall weather too!

We went to the Cretin homecoming football game on Friday night to watch Elizabeth dance.  I was Elizabeth's first babysitter when I was in college, she was in our wedding and our families have stayed close friends.

It was so much fun to watch her dance and enjoy a high school football game again!  I have a special place in my heart for the 'Dance Line Girls', since I was one of them in high school too!
The Dance Team
The Girls!
How was your weekend?  Do anything fun?
Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Fun weekend - love the pics!!!

    PS - I owe you a book my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looked like such a fun weekend. I really want to take my girls to a high school football game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wishin' we could pull out the sweatshirts and hats. no such cool chilly weather yet. doesn't feel like fall at all.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa