Since I have not been here for the last month, here is a little May Review for ya.
We had a great month around here, but I can't believe that it is June next week!
We celebrated Todd's Birthday, by making Cake Pops with my Baby Cake maker!
We got away for a little beach vacation, without the girls. I missed them like crazy, but it was very relaxed to be away from everyday life!
My view for 5days!
We were beach bums for the whole trip!
I had a great Mother's Day!
We were at home the whole day and planted our garden!
We still have a busy month, what is left of it!
The girls are almost done with school and have their spring concert and we are off to Madison to celebrate my grandpa's 90th birthday!
Have a great long weekend!
Loving those pictures. The beach ones and the perfects toes (not to mention your abs....darn you girl!) are almost as perfect as those adorable girlies with their proud papa! Almost. Looks like you are well :)
ReplyDeleteOh how I love the toes at the beach. I am headed there in a couple weeks- but with 4 kids, plus a million extra. Probably not as good as your trip.....
ReplyDelete