Halloween was a success in the Gruber Household!
It was so much FUN!
We all dressed up, even Todd! The girls begged us to dress up with them, so I figured they are
only going to want us to dress up for a few more years, we better do it!
Family Halloween 2012:
The girls went as Flowers in pots
{Their costume was so easy to make. I will post the how to later.}
I was their 'Gardener'.
{This was a last minute costume yesterday morning at 9AM...the Goodwill was good to me, I found overalls, rain boots and my hat all for 10 bucks!}
Todd was a baseball player, not sure how we picked up a random ball player, but it worked!
The girls before going out:
Flowers and their 'Gardener'
Trick-or-Treating with great friends!
And some more great friends...
All those girls are twins! So much fun to have great friends and they are all twin girls!
Hope you had a great Trick-or-Treating night too!
Enjoy!
The costumes for your girls are sooo cute! Did you make them?
ReplyDeleteAwesome costumes!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteJust visiting after oh, so long! How are you and how are those two adorable girlies? Hope all is well! Would love to see a shot of those two beauties this Halloween! :)
ReplyDelete