We had the girls birthday party on Saturday and they loved it! We had a beautiful day and enjoying spending time with family and friends. Thanks to everyone who celebrated with us. Here are the details of the party...it was a music theme, since the girl's music teacher came for a little singing and dancing, which I think all the kids really enjoyed.
If you click on the picture, it will become bigger to see all of the details close up.
Invite: CD with all of the information...the CD was the music from their music class
Party Signs: made from old records and their pictures
Goodie Bags: had all kinds of fun music stuff in them, to drive parents nuts! I didn't make the tags...I was running out of time and order them from Etsy shop...designgirl16
Banner: from the same Etsy shop as the tags
Cake: our dear friend Beth makes cakes as a hobby and made them for the girls...she is the best!
Girl's Shirts & Hair Clips: made by Lindsey over at imperfect
I hung old records with the girls pictures over the years from our dining room light and the cakes were the centerpieces.
I had so much fun planning and making decorations for the party, I can't wait until next year.
More fun party pictures to come! Hope you had a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa