http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

June 14, 2009

Party Time!

Teacher Molly came for music time and the kids had a blast.


They loved their birthday cake...and could not stop talking about having it all week! They are now singing 'Happy Birthday' all of the time...tonight K was singing Happy Birthday to Grandma, Grandpa, Kari and Coco the cat...all in bed!


They had a great time opening gifts...it was fast and we were done in about 15 minutes...they were a little overwhelmed with everything going on, but did great. They received wonderful gifts and I can't wait to watch them play with everything!

Enjoy the rest of the week! We will have fun playing with all of our new toys and wearing some new clothes!

To make any of the pictures bigger, just click on the collage.

Love,
k&m

1 comment:

  1. You are SO creative, Meliss! I LOVE the birthday details and the really fun old records...love it! It looks like it was a lot of fun, I'm so glad. The girls are getting so big (I say that every time...but seriously!) I can't wait to see what you come up with next year :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa