Another project to check off the list...YAY! I finally made the girls a holder for all of their pretties...that is what we call them around here. I am really happy how it turned out and it was so easy to make. The girls love picking out which pretty they are going to wear now, so it is even more fun then before!
We had a great weekend with family and friends. On Saturday night we went to a church
carnival with the Senn's and the girls had a great time on the rides and playing games.
On Sunday, we celebrated N's 4th birthday with family. I have been having a ton of fun playing with my camera, I still have no idea with I am doing, but taking a lot of pictures without using the flash and not in Auto anymore and it is so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa