http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

September 24, 2009

darn.knit.(anyway)

I am really excited about some new things happened with two little tots. A new fabric and yard shop is going next month in downtown Stillwater called darn.knit.(anyway)...what a cute name and Stillwater is one of my favorite places. So many things to do and see...the water is right there, great little shop and lots of food!


My crayon roll ups and messy flower hair clips will be sold at darn.knit.(anyway) and I am so excited about this new business opportunity for me. The owner found my Etsy shop and contacted me about selling these items and one thing lead to another and they will be her in shop.

Once the shop opens, I will post some pictures...I can't wait!

Sorry no pictures today, but I am off to work on my 365 book...I am still working on March...a little behind you could say!

3 comments:

  1. awesome! good for you! that's so exciting. how did your craft show go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute....I looked at all your goodies in your Etsy shop! I wish we had a new fabric shop opening up here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meliss, AWESOME! That is such great news! The shop sounds wonderful and how great your stuff will be there. I'm happy for you and can't wait to hear the great results of how they are selling...thanks for sharing your talent with us :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa