http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

September 29, 2009

projects

sorry for the lack of posts, i have been busy not to mention i found out i have an ear infection...have never had one as an adult and boy does it hurt! now, i understand why little babies are in so much pain and just want their mommy when they have one...no fun.

but, i am trying to fight it off with some good drugs, i should be resting, but i have a long list of projects to get done.

last week i made the girls some pumpkin shirts for the halloween season and match pretties. i might need to add something to the shirts, but i am just not sure what yet.
and yesterday i started making their tutus for halloween...they are going to be little fairies. i have to a total of 4...the other twins down the street are going to be the same. 1 down, 3 more to go. love how they are turning out and they are so much fun to make...i can actually just sit and watch tv...not a lot of thinking goes into them, but they look really cute.


i picked up some fun new dress up stuff for the girls at goodwill the other day...here is mara doing a little modeling of one of the new dresses.


hope you had a great weekend and are enjoying this fall week we are having...it is cold out there!

3 comments:

  1. A little balck heart on the pumpkin would look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an ear infection once too...and all I could think of was the same thing...how these little ones get them so often...it was so painful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet t's for fall and love the tutu!

    Had to say hello, I thought it was funny that my 12 year old shares both your daughter's names... hers is Cailin Anne. I also have a 10 year old, so I know the joy of two daughters:-) Enjoy them, I would love to go back and enjoy some of their younger days again! (Especially the bows.... and matching outfits...)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa