http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

January 9, 2010

meet r&h

i know, this post has nothing to do with the girls...but it is how i keep us all organized...and i love it!
last year i got the russel & hazel planner...with all of the goodies for the inside...this year, i did something different.


i had some to do pages created by this etsy shop...love how they turned out and lelan over at Good Gravy, sent me some free two little tots to do pages...and i LOVE them, so thank you! i picked up a 2-page calendar set from target and i am set. i even have a great meal planning/grocery list page too...from the same etsy shop.


so if you are looking for a great planner to keep you organized or at least help...check out russel & hazel you will not be disappointed.

here's to me keeping us all organized in 2010!

9 comments:

  1. That is a so cute and functional. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your handwriting is amazing!

    looking forward to meeting you Tuesday night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something like that would make me smile every time I opened it- too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look..I am going there right now...I have a fun giveaway on my blog...a $100 prize ..comments will be closed on Monday night, but today's entries get extra chances...so stop by and join in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a Packer fan for many years...but guess I was really a Brett fan....because I became a Jet and then a Viking....thanks for stopping by....I do think Aaron R is a good kid, but I sure would love to see Brett win it all

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it! i totally need a new system. so cute how those pages are personalized with your business. i need to get something asap. did you get a planner? or just a binder and got fillers. i need to do a new one for bills too. thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is great! Love seeing different organizers. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Look forward to seeing your last decade list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm most impressed that you have your time bucketed to include "to-do's" during naptime. Best. Idea. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh! I love it!! And is the 'Emily- crayon roll' entry me?? How exciting I made it onto your blog if so!! LOL!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa