http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

January 10, 2010

new bedding...need help!

i am having a very hard time figuring out what bedding to keep for the girls..this is the 3rd quilt i have had home in the last week!

-the first one had too much blue-green in it, i would have had to re-paint their room to match everything and the yellow rocker still would have looked out of place. so i took it all back!

-the second one (brighter one), i really like it with the yellow walls (color is butter from restoration hardware) and i have some cute ideas to use some old tops to make pillows to make and i have an extra pillow sham to updated their valance!

-the third one is another one for target's shabby chic collection, which i love and was the look i was going for in the first place, but it is a little boring, but softer...and the girls both told me they like it...not sure if it is because it is new or what. i didn't get the sham yet, because i just wanted to see what the bedding looked like with the butter walls.

so i need your help...which one do you think i should keep?

luau-bright pink


or the shabby chic-soft pink

8 comments:

  1. First picture:) I like how it pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the luau one! I like how it brightens up the room! cute!

    p.s. Kate's room is that same butter color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love luau! Go for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are cute, but I think I like the first one unless you are putting chandeliers up for their main lights ( I love those so much and want them for my girl's rooms) then I would say the shabby chic one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! I'm a lurker on your site!
    Luau! But I'm all about color right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm drawn to the luau too. -Steph

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa