http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

June 22, 2010

Our Pictures!

I feel SO blessed...we got our CD of pictures in the mail last week and I just LOVE them!  I am so grateful that we have been able to get family pictures taken every year.  Last year 2 times and we will be doing them again this fall/early winter...and I can't wait.

I know I have said it before, but please capture your family!  It is the best!  I just can't stop looking at them again.

Thanks N for capturing us again and doing it so beautifully!

Here are some of my favorites from the CD...
daddy and his girls!
the girls!

these 2 are best buds!

i love the look on her face!

and just for fun...n took some pictures of just me...i have not had that done since i was a bride!


these 2 are the cutest, i think!
enjoy your day!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the pictures!! I loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - Love the photos!! Your colors look awesome! I may have to snatch that idea for our upcoming photo shoot. Your dress - so cute - where'd you find it? :)
    brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures -- you have a great photographer!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE them Meliss! You guys are the cutest and I loved the outfits you're wearing and the location Noemi shot you in. Love them! Hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I. Love. These. Pictures. What a beautiful family you have and your photographer is amazing. Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What STUNNING pictures! Seriously, pure joy seems to radiate from every pore in the bodies that make up your little family. You are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa