http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

July 28, 2010

two little tots: sew busy!

sorry for the lack of post so far this week...i have been a little busy!  i have not gotten my 365 pages done yet...i guess playing all weekend, got be a little bit behind and i am still playing caught up, but it was so worth it!

sew busy, is more like it!
 my machine and i have been best friends the past few days.  i have been working on a custom order that has been a lot of fun, but a little more challenging then i thought it was going to be.

i will have pictures of it next week, because then it will be shipped out and to it's new owner, so hope she likes them!


so i will be back tomorrow, i am hoping with a little thursday tip...i hope!  but, there will be a answer post part 2 coming on friday!  if you want to get caught up on part 1, click here!


happy wednesday!


4 comments:

  1. that's the same sewing machine i have. at first glance, i thought yours was pink. seeing it wasn't saved me from so much jealousy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure the "new owner" will be thilled! Hee Hee! Thanks for all of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool picture of your sewing machine!! Look forward to seeing what you've been making. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I can't catch my breath these days - so busy and no sign of slowing down! Can't wait to see the custom order pics, I bet it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa