http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

September 29, 2010

two little tots: sale and shop update...finally!

head on over to the shop and check out the
 it would be the perfect time to start your holiday shopping...early!
and get a gift or two out of the way!

i am having a sale, because i just added a ton of new items to the shop!
new fabric...check them out

and more is coming next week...
some fun fall floor sack towels

so please go visit the shop and pick up a few new goodies and check out the
sale...to start that holiday shopping now!

just checking...have you started your holiday shopping yet?
i have not, but have started making our lists!

5 comments:

  1. I can attest: the flour sack towels are super fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!! I'm hoping to be able to pick a messy hair clip up for a baby shower gift next month... now I just have to choose which one... hard choice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I just love those bows! I'm secretly hoping I have a girl just so I have an excuse to buy one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea to have a sale! I was thinking about having one soon.
    Cute bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't started yet but now I have some incentive to get the ball rolling! love that owl crayon roll up! How did I miss that one before?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa