http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

October 1, 2010

friday fun: all grown-up!

so i feel like i am all grown-up now....
 because, i got this new little toy in the mail yesterday!

 yes, that is right, we finally got new cell phones...not just any cell phone
the blackberry...or i like to call them the 'crack'berry!

this is my old cell phone...there is nothing fancy about this thing...

now i just have to learn how to use the thing...
i can text, check email, read blogs and take pictures!
i am hoping this thing does not over take our lives...since we both now have one!

happy weekend!
and hello October...how did you get here so fast?
what are you up to?

9 comments:

  1. I love my iphone!! I use it all the time:) I do a lot of my Etsy stuff on it. You will lve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me-- it will! Haha I LOVE my iPhone and use it allll thr time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely crackberry. I am soooo addicted. Good luck with that:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHA HA HA HA, get out!

    why aren't you texting me yet?!?!? YAY :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! I upgraded my phone over the summer & it has been almost life changing! haha! congrats on your new toy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you, exciting times. How embarrassing that I'm actually still using a (yikes) tracphone!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are very addicting...crackberry is right!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! Congrats on your new time wasting toy! ;) I love my iphone!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa