here is a picture of the process...it was a little messy! thank goodness i had not gone grocery shopping, because my kitchen was so gross with dust, i was not going to be doing any cooking!
and todd hard at work...thanks so much for working on this messy project!
and now for the after...I LOVE my new cabinet! todd's uncle built it for us and made it to match our cabinet! i love having a pantry cabinet now in my kitchen vs. in my storage closet! it has been so much fun organizing and finding a new place for everything! i am now back at 40 bags, since this project is done. there is one more project that uncle tom worked on as well...that will be coming with the next 40 bags update!
happy weekend! any fun plans? we are trying to keep our heads on straight with 6 kiddos!
The new cabinet looks great! I'm always a fan of having as much storage as possible.
ReplyDeleteWell wowza! That looks awsome girlie. Have a great busy weekend:)
ReplyDeleteSO roomy! Who would have thought with that little space you'd get so much storage? Well obviously you did but I am amazed!
ReplyDeleteLooks fantastic! LOVE IT!
ReplyDeletePSST - I have the same PB cafe curtains in yellow/brown
At first I thought, how awesome to have a laundry shoot, but the new cabinet looks great!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it Melissa! Aren't built-ins the best? looks so roomy too.
ReplyDeleteWow! Awesome job!
ReplyDeleteThose cabinets looks fantastic! Do you even know what do with all the new space?! Yay for you!!!
ReplyDelete