http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

May 6, 2011

fun friday = pottery barn

i have a huge love for pottery barn!  i also have a love/hate relationship with the store as well...everything is so cute, but i am not a fan of their prices on somethings!  for christmas and my birthday i had some pottery barn gift cards!  i love when i get them, it is so much fun to shop for new stuff for the house.

i ended up getting a few new things for the house!

first, this rug is beautiful!  i LOVE it.  i was planning on putting it in our front entry, but i knew it would look great in my kitchen!  and i have been on a hunt for a new kitchen rug!
and i knew i had to have these cute soup bowls when i saw them in the catalog!
we had some open wall space in our dining room and these wine rack holders were the perfect fit for that space. 

and last i got a few more of my favorite frames for the wall of pictures in the stairwell!

tell me, what is one of your favorite stores?
happy weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. I love those bowls. I basically love anything that have text on it! I am a fan of Homegoods + Z Gallerie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pottery barn! I'm also a big Crate and Barrel fan. I saw that wine rack in their catalog and loved it too. The price was really reasonable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. POTTERY BARN!!! You know it's my fav! Love that rug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My list of "must-haves" is longer than I could type here. Alas, the list far exceeds the budget!! Love everything you bought:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa