http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

September 8, 2011

Back to School!

The girls are Back to School!
Their first day was yesterday...a full day too!

We had to get Back to School haircuts, so I took them to my salon!
I don't know if they loved it as much as I do, but it was fun!
Shampooing 
Cutting
Styling
New Duos and so, so cute...but I am their mom!
Happy Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope I am at least blessed with a grand daughter one day. Going to Hair Cuttery and the sound of clippers buzzing just doesn't compare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you take a picture of them with the sign!! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are cute! I love the new do's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! Hope you are doing well! We have to get together sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look adorable!
    Cate @wildruffle.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa