http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

September 13, 2011

Getting our Routine back!

Sorry it has been a little quiet around here.
We are getting back into a routine, which I love, but it is just taking a little bit of time for everyone to adjust to 7AM wake up calls 3 days a week.

I feel a little like this these days:

Our summer schedule was so laid back, we were gone so much in August and now our fall schedule is just as busy too!  I know we will find the rhythm soon, but we are all slowly getting into this new schedule.
I will be back with more fun stories and pictures to share this week...our Chicago trip and a pre-school update.

For now, I am going to enjoy my diet coke and the quiet house before everyone is up.
Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about Chicago. I love Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that picture. We are so busy lately. It's a good thing though. Life is moving forward.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa