I am doing really good with Monday and Thursday posts, but I am not doing so well with everything in the middle I guess. Life is just busy around here and I don't seem to be either taking as many pictures or at my computer that much...just the season of life we are in right now.
Here is how we made our Thankful Tree last weekend!
Supplies to Gather:
-Branches
-Vase
-Filler for vase
-Scrapbook paper
-Paper Punch
-Hole punch & Thread
This project was so easy and I used everything we had at home on hand, so it was totally 100% free too!
Steps for Thankful Tree:1. Cut a few branches from your tree(s)
2. Find a vase or old candle holder you are not using
3. Fill with fake leaves, berries and pine cones...really whatever you have on hand
4. Punch the scrapbook paper
5. Have cute kiddos write what they are thankful for on the paper
6. Hole punch and hang with colorful thread
Sorry for the lack of pictures...I was very busy helping them spell words during this project, because they wrote everything they were 'Thankful' for this year. That was one of the best parts of the whole project! Watching them learn and write everything down.
I love the end result and hearing what both girls were thankful for was so sweet!
What are you Thankful for this season?
Happy Thursday!
We're doing this too - however, I'm doing most of the writing since two of them can't do it yet.:)
ReplyDeletecate @ wildruffle.com