What a great weekend!
Great date night
Great company over
Great weather
Great holiday show
Great things to be thankful for...
So we worked on a cute 'Thank'ful tree, more coming on the how to make later this week.
And a few things the girls were thankful for...
Totally changing the subject. We have been looking for a few months fora little desk in our main living room. A place to house the laptop, that has been currently making a home on a dining room chair!
Picked up this table at Home Goods...I love that store. I like it, but I think it needs to grow on me a little bit.
Do you have any great ideas for my laptop?
Happy Monday!
I love that table... think it looks really nice under the window.
ReplyDeleteI love the Thank-ful tree! What a sweet idea. I think the table is in a great spot...you can look out the window which always makes me happy!
ReplyDeleteOh I love the thank-ful tree! So perfect for this time of year and I bet the girls loved hanging their little notes on it. What a darling idea!
ReplyDeleteThe Thankful Tree is so cute. I pinned it, so I can remember to do it with Azalea when she gets older :)
ReplyDeleteI love this tree - yours is way cuter than ours. Next year, next year! ;)
ReplyDeleteOk...first, love the thankful tree! Such a cute idea...I've seen others do something similar but this is the most attractive one yet! Next...I LOVE that desk! I am in the search for something just like that, I may have to make a trip to our local Home Goods asap!
ReplyDelete