http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

November 10, 2011

Turkeys!

We host Thanksgiving every year at our house.  We have been doing it for 9 years, which I can't believe.  I still can remember the first Thanksgiving Dinner and I was so worried about cooking the turkey and having everything ready at the same time!

Now what do I stress about...the invites!  I love making cute invites for any event that we have.  So, this year I had the girls make them!  Again, with Mara loving art projects I thought it was a perfect way to get something done on my 'to do' list and have them help!

Supplies Needed:
Brown Paper-with the invitations printed on it
Cute little hands to trace
Feathers
Glue

It was pretty simple to do.  I just typed up the invite and then traced their little hands around the information.
Cutting
She gets so into it, I just love it!

Gluing

Feathers

Gobble, Gobble...All Done!
What do you do for Thanksgiving Dinner?
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Those are SO cute! That is so neat you host Thanksgiving every year! We go to my parents every Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa